- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach all primary school subjects, plus Chinese.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PGCE in Primary Education (MA level)---the University of Greenwich.
Education Management (MA)--the University of Greenwich.
Childhoods studies (BA)--the University of Greenwich.
Applied Business--Hwanan Women's college.
- How much do you charge?
15 pounds for children under 5
20 pounds for primary subjects
25 pounds for Chinese teaching
For groups, 8 pounds extra.
Extra also for travel costs.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at home or go to the student's house.
I am based in Greenwich. The nearest tube station is North Greenwich. The nearest mainline train station is Chalrton or Westcombe Park.
161, 180, 177 buses arrive at my doorstep.
- When are you available?
All weekends and 8-9pm from Monday to Friday. Available in school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
FS, KS1 & KS2 .
Chinese for adutls and children at all levels.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching and tutoring English and Chinese in China for 4 years at different ages. I have also been teaching and tutoring for primary children all subjects and tutoring Chinese for different age children.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
the University of Greenwich.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|