I teach the fundamental tools to give you the ability to approach any musical situation with confidence.
Rather than teach 1000+ patterns, I show you how to rhythmically analyse any pattern to decode and learn for yourself.
Lessons revolve around:
- Rudiments / Technique
- Songs / Styles
- Fills / Soloing / Improv
- Creativity & Musicianship
From there, we can launch towards any style/song/band/pattern that the student desires.
I am a professional musician and private drum tutor. I have been performing for 15+ years and teaching privately for 7+ years.
I have toured nationally and performed regularly with the university staff who mentored me by day.
I have experience in teaching students with special needs.
I am a patient individual with clear communication skills who is passionate about sharing music and music education to all who are willing to learn and grow.
- Cancellation: Must give 12 hours notice if intending to cancel, otherwise lesson is forfeited.
- Make-up lessons are possible if adequate notice is given.
- Bachelor of Music (Jazz Performance) - The Australian National University - 2015
- Drum Tutor (2012 - Present) - Various schools and private businesses.
- Professional Musician - Various performances, functions, events, weddings, concerts, tours, etc
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|