I approach each teaching session based on your requirements and level from entry to level 2, the structure of the session would be structured in a way that it is easy for you to understand but able to stretch your knowledge base
I am a qualified teacher for over 9 years, able to teach ICT and computer science at entry, level 1 and level 2 able to help all learning styles and levels so do not worry I am able to help you
As curriculum manager/teacher my responsibilities (in brief) include:
The management of the quality assurance process for the curriculum, ensuring that the standards of teaching and learning are maintained with a consistent approach this is implemented through observations, 1:1’s, appraisals and regular curriculum team meetings. My role within the establishment requires strong communication skills with all internal and external stakeholders.
In addition to this a requirement for curriculum managers to teach four mornings per week (585 hrs per year) subject ITQ, Computer science, robotics & coding, business and employability skills.
Subject/qualifications I have taught are as follows:
• ICT/ITQ : Clait & Clait Plus, NOCN, OCR, City and Guilds Microsoft, photo shop & multimedia levels entry, level 1 & Level 2
• Robotics: Created a new course from Entry 3, level 1 & level 2 this includes building and programming a robot using crumble software
• Scratch Coding – Aim awards entry level & level 1
• OCR & Sfedi NOCN – Skills for Business and self-employment Level 2 & 3
• OCR Level 2 Qualification – Starting a Business Venture and creative media, within the business/self-employment course also working alongside job centre plus, Princes Trust, Hardman Trust and previously Ixion to enable learners to access job vacancies prior to release interviews and support for self-employment.
• City & Guilds level 1, 2 Self Awareness (PSD) Retail & Customer services level 1
• 2008 – 2009 University of East Anglia and City College Norwich Dttls - Diploma in Teaching in the lifelong learning sector
• 2007 – 2008 ASET, Diploma in Criminology
• C & G – Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy (taken prior to commencement of DTLLS)
City College/University of East Anglia, Norwich
• High School Education - Maths, English, Geography, Sciences, History & RE
• BCS: Certificate in IT for Insurance Professionals
• British Computer Society – Professional Member – MBCS
• Business Continuity Institute - Professional Member – MBCI
• ITSMF: ITIL Foundation Certificate (IT qualification)
• Conflict management
• IQA L4 (TAQA)
• QTLS achieved August 2011
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£10|