Whether you are aiming to meet the top grades, or just trying to get that pass, I will tailor each session for your needs to make sure you achieve the grade you deserve. By drawing upon my experience teaching maths in the classroom, I will help you: address any misconceptions you may have in the subject, introduce new ways of thinking and also master exam paper technique.
The exams are looming, and you are trying to choose between various local tutors. Why choose my services? Firstly, I am a qualified teacher, having taught maths at Key Stage 3, GCSE and A Level. In addition to my classroom experience, I also have experience of providing one-to-one support to young people aged 11-17 years.
I have a degree in geophysics, and by drawing upon this I am happy to show you the wider applications of maths into the real world!
Mathematics Teacher. Barnard Castle. 2018 - present.
• Responsible for delivering the Mathematics curriculum to pupils aged 11–18 in a comprehensive school & sixth form.
• Lesson planning and delivery, pupil assessment, liaison with parents and also collaboration with other teachers in the school
Mathematics Teacher. Teach First North East. 2016 - 2018
• Completed the 2 year Teach First Leadership Development Programme, obtaining Teach First Ambassador Status.
• Initial Teacher Development which involved teaching secondary school mathematics at Key Stage 3 and GCSE level in Gateshead.
• Set targets to improve student progress, based on Fair Education Impact Goals.
1:1 Tutor. Woking. 2016
• Personal Tutor / Instructor in a school for children with profound behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
• Responsible for devising and delivery of in-class teaching programme for ICT at Key Stage 3 and also at GCSE level.
• Provided 1:1 tuition in STEM in an outreach programme to pupils who had further been excluded from the Academy.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£140||£200|