First I like to give you the confidence you need to get started. I am of a calm, patient nature. I like to encourage you and keep you engaged so you can give your very best.
I like to use conversation prompts (articles, videos, latest posts on social media, etc.) to keep it going and avoid repetition.
I will not interrupt you while you're speaking but I will give you immediate feedback so you don't lose out on what you were saying.
At your request, I can deal with:
- Conversation only (with detailed feedback)
- A proper lesson on a particular point/A proper debate on a particular topic
- Q&A: Ask me anything, and I'm confident we will sort it out.
- Coaching: Help you with your self-study (what are the best resources for your needs of the moment)
- Homework: At your request, I can design exercises that suit your needs.
I have been giving private tuition since 2012 in London, both face to face and online.
I am qualified to teach teenagers (10-18), although I have been teaching adults too outside a classroom setting.
In the summer of 2017 I taught French in a Summer School in Switzerland, with great results (take home goodies, a filmed play, a short movie to show their parents, etc.)
I love teaching because it allows me to meet people from very different backgrounds and countries.
I've been teaching in the UK, Croatia and Switzerland, meeting different cultures all the time, from: Saudi Arabia, China, USA, Kazakhstan...
I've also had private students from Germany, Russia, Greece, Spain, Italy...
- City of London School for Boys, London (French)
- Campbell Harris Private Tuition, London (French)
- International French School of Zagreb, Croatia (History, Geography, French)
- Aiglon Summer School, Switzerland (French)
- One to one private tuition to adults
- Online private tuition through Skype and Zoom
- MA French for Foreigners
- Qualified Teacher Status
Perfect! Excellent tutor my love was very pleased with the French tuition.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - french lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction-french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|