My teaching method is student-centred. I like to mix different approaches to meet the needs of each student. I always try to make the lessons interesting and given the opportunity to develop different skills.
I use a wide range of different materials in order to make the activities more interested. I like to integrate many aspects of language learning in every class.
I am a proficient individual in Spanish language teaching with a vast experience in teaching within academic institutions, peer to peer and multinational companies. I was an oral test examiner for Instituto Cervantes. I have Teaching qualifications to teach Spanish as a Foreign language and 20 years of experience around the world. I can teach all levels.
MARIA EUGENIA GONZALEZ
A highly proficient individual in Spanish language teaching, translation and interpretation, with a vast amount of experience of teaching within academic institutions, peer to peer and multinationals.
2005 Qualified Examiner Status
Instituto Cervantes, Vietnam
1996 Teacher of Spanish as a Foreign Language
Cambridge University, United Kingdom
1986 Proficiency Certificate of English with Translation Diploma
Cambridge University, United Kingdom
1984-1985 Advanced English Certificate (Course of Translation and Interpretation)
Salford University, United Kingdom
1982 COU Certificate of University Orientation (Equivalent to A levels/ IB Diploma,
San Fernando, Aviles, Spain
2016-2017 Carmen Language and Cultural Centre, Tbilisi, Georgia
• Teacher of Spanish for DELE examinations.
2013-2015 Azerbaijan University of Languages, Azerbaijan
• Teacher of Spanish for the translation Course and the Master in translation.
• Teacher of Spanish Civilization.
• Coordinator of Spanish conversation club sponsored by Institute Cervantes.
2005-2013 British International School Vietnam, HCMC, Vietnam
• Teacher of Spanish IB, GCSE and extra-curricular in Primary School.
2005 Huflit University, Vietnam
• Examiner for the external oral exams carried out by the Instituto Cervantes.
2000-1999 Indianhead School, Soul, South Korea
• Curriculum Coordinator.
• Teacher of Spanish in Middle and High School.
• Took the school through the accreditation of WASC.
1996-1999 Simon and Simon Language Agency, London UK
• Spanish teacher in companies in the City of London and multinational companies.
1991-1999 Manantial Language School, Japan
• Teacher of Spanish, all levels. Conducted literary discussions in the centre’s book club.
1991-1994 Tokoha University, Japan
• General teacher of Spanish, teaching each functional Spanish conversation and culture, including grading the student’s communicative competence.
• I collaborated in discussions about new entries of words for a dictionary being developed in the university.
• Collaborated with the publication of a book of Spanish regional foods and culture.
1991-1994 ISS School of translations, Japan
• Curriculum designer and teacher for translation and interpretation course, general Spanish and Spanish for specific purpose (business, medical, technological). I also did voice over.
1986-1990 Assimil Translators and language Centre, Spain
• Translator and consecutive interpreter Spanish/English.
• Work as a Language teacher where I was part of a team where I taught Spanish in International corporations.
• Prepared materials for the translation courses.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|