As a qualified teacher with a Master's degree and a proven track record, I am suitably qualified to help high school and college students improve their academic performance. I am a big believer in allowing students to learn themselves through experimentation and trial and error over passive learning therefore I have successfully tried different techniques of helping my students learn including drama classes to convey science concepts.
I am a qualified science teacher with extensive experience of delivering outstanding lessons to high school students and science experiments for primary school children. Using my advanced knowledge, I have taught hundreds of students in my career helping them to improve their academic performance (i.e. grades) and developing a passion for science.
Trainee Teacher (Full-time), North Manchester ITT Teaching Partnership
(September 2016 – June 2017)
• Attained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Planning lessons appropriate for all the students in all the classes.
• Planning well-structured lessons to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
• Liaising with science technicians to ensure practical lessons were optimally calibrated for students’ learning.
• Collaborating with the class teachers and teaching assistants (TAs) to ensure they were well-placed to use their expertise to help with pupils’ learning.
• Always dealing with difficult circumstances surrounding students and teachers in a professional manner.
• Critically evaluating every lesson taught and using these self-evaluation forms to improve planning for the next lesson.
After School Club Presenter (Part-time), Mad Science North West
(November 2017 – February 2018; October 2018 - Present)
• Inspiring young children by successfully carrying out various science experiments with outstanding quality.
• Following the classroom standards and policies at each specific school for the after-school club.
• Represented Mad Science at each school by demonstrating professional behaviour and a lively personality at all times.
University of Manchester
(September 2017 – August 2018)
• MRes Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine
Title of Research Project: “Perfused nanofibre scaffold for cancer tissue engineering”.
North Manchester ITT Teaching Partnership
(September 2016 – June 2017)
• Qualified Teacher Status with Postgraduate Certificate in Education
Relevant modules include: Teaching, Learning and Assessment; Enquiry Based Practice 1; Reflecting on Professional Practice; and Enquiry Based Practice 2.
Title of Enquiry Based Practice 2: “Challenging Gifted & Talented students within a science setting”.
Manchester Metropolitan University
(September 2012 – June 2015)
• BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science – 1st
Final year project: “Investigation of a VNTR polymorphism in the insulin gene (INS) in response to exercise.”
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking natural sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£18|
|5 hours||Not available||£15||£90|
|10 hours||Not available||£12||£180|