As an accomplished education professional with a passion for business and a drive to make a positive difference, I focus my teaching on supporting each student’s individual development, and adapt my lessons to meet the requirements and needs of my students.
Experienced lecturer in economics and business studies with proven expertise in the development, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of engaging lectures on topics including BTEC 1-5 and GCE A level in business and economics. I have over 5 years teaching experience in both private and pubic environment.
At least 24 hours cancellation notice required otherwise full payment required.
MBA, PG.Dip, BSc. (Hons), ACIB, DTLLS, CeMap
Dagenham Essex, UK
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Mentoring & Coaching
MS Office Suite
Regulated Equity Release Certificate
Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector
Business Analysis Certificate
Mortgage Advice & Practice Certificate
Financial Planning Certificate
The Chartered Insurance Institute
Chartered Institute of Bankers
Chartered Institute of Marketing
Chartered Management Institute
Society for Education & Training
University of Sunderland
Postgrad Diploma in Business Administration
University of Middlesex
BSc (Hons) Financial Services
University of Manchester
Experienced lecturer and business studies educator with proven expertise in the development, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of engaging lectures on topics including BTEC 1-5 and GCE A level in business and economics. Long-term, hands-on business management experience provides the foundation to educate on topics including strategic planning, operations management, project management, policy development, and team leadership. Passionate education advocate, able to deliver instruction to support the academic needs and learning styles of varied student audiences in group, one-to-one, tutorial, and online formats. Technically proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Core competencies and lecture topics include:
• Student Performance & Evaluation
• Presentation & Materials Design
• Education Program Development
• Assessments & Evaluations
• Student & Colleague Collaboration • Sales & Marketing Strategy Development
• Regulatory Compliance & Industry Best Practices
• Market & Competitive Research
• Contract Negotiations & Management
• Client Relations & Networking
RELEVANT CAREER HISTORY
London School of Management Education | January 2018 – July 2018
• Designing and developing class content in line with the curriculum, adapting where necessary to suit the learning styles of my class.
• Delivering interactive, engaging and informative lessons to class sizes of up to 30 across both lecture-style sessions and tutorials.
• Providing the timely and accurate assessment of student’s work.
• Working with student’s 1:1 to support their personal development and understanding of the subject, often providing pastoral support.
• Driving an ethos of team collaboration wherever possible, working directly with my colleagues to share ideas, knowledge and experiences.
• Performing administrative duties within the organisation to ensure the smooth operational running of all lessons.
Various Contracts | Jan. 2014 –Dec. 2017
• Worked at various education establishments such as London School of Management Education, Havering College of Further Education, Chelmsford College and The King John School.
• Vastly similar to the role above.
Property Management Consultant
JB Property Services | May 2009 – Dec 2013
• Identified market opportunities to provide property management support by researching the local area.
• Initiated conversations with clients and consequently negotiated and secured Service Level Agreements (SLA) in line with their requirements.
• Carried out property management duties across the collection of rent and overseeing all financials in relation to the unit.
• Sourced, contracted and oversaw a team of 6 subcontractors.
CEO & Managing Director
JB Mortgages & Finance Ltd | Oct 2002 –May 2009
• Founded a successful financial brokerage firm, developing the business from scratch with clear, impactful business growth strategy.
• Advised 500+ clients on investment options, from mortgages to vehicles, providing the upmost professional service and expert advice.
• Built and maintained crucial networks and relationships in the industry.
• Managed all operational aspects of the business from financial forecasting to complex administration, sales drives to marketing activity.
• Identified and pursued market opportunities after extensive research and formulation of market penetration strategy.
• Oversaw a team of 10 Advisors and Introducers. Here, I set individual goals and objectives and closely monitored team performance against these KPI’s.
Senior Mortgage Advisor
Alliance & Leicester Plc. | Jan. 1998 – Sept 2002
• Worked directly with clientele to advise on their mortgage requirements, providing recommendations based on the market state.
• Formed trusting relationships through my natural ability to create rapport, which enabled me to extract accurate personal financial information and recommend appropriate mortgage solutions.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£235||Not available|