Am using the communicative approach, tailoring very individual lessons in context with the student's surroundings, work, family, friends and goals. We do role plays, read texts and discuss them, do grammar exercises and sometimes written homework. Students can bring in also their own materials and ideas.
I got my CertTESOL in February 2017 and have taught since then dozens of students, all ages and levels on italki, Lingolearn and Lingoci online language learning platforms. Before that I have taught Violin for 15 years (BMus, PDOT qualified). German and Swiss German are both my mother tongues. I was born in Switzerland and moved to London in 1999 where I lived and worked for 19 years before moving to Worthing.
Lessons need to be cancelled 12 hours before
- 1988 Grammar School Biel, Switzerland (Latin, French, Maths, German, English, Music)
- 1993/1998 Swiss Academy of Music Pedagogics (concealed information) Violin, BMus in Music Pedagogy and Advanced Diploma of Performance
- 2001 Guildhall School of M & D London ( PDOT), Violin, Piano, Conducting, Improvisation 1999 – 2001
- 2007 SOAS Mandarin, 1 year
- 2008 Birkbeck College Arts Policy and Planning (1 Module)
- 2012 City Lit, London, Foundation in Acting, (Level 2 NOCN) and short courses (voice, movement, acting) 2010 - 2012
- 2013 Central School of Speech and Drama (Text 2) short course
- March 2017 CertTESOL (Level 5) English Teacher training, Oxford International School
- May 2018 1:1 German student in Forest Hill. (9 years old) and 1:1/1:3 Business German teacher for ‘Language Solutions’, London (Stanley/Morgan, Deutsche Bank)
- From June 2017 German online teacher at Lingoci (concealed information) and Lingolearn (concealed information) (A1 - B2) using Schritte, Studio D, Netzwerke, Aspekte, Menschen and (concealed information) as learning materials.
- From January 2017 Online German Teacher on ‘Verbling’ and ‘Italki”, 350 lessons taught 5* review, good student rapport.
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - german lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|