During the classes students:
1) gain their vocabulary (slang, terms, styles) and grammar skills (tenses, cases, verb collocations, etc);
2) enrich their cultural background of customs and habits in Russian everyday life, the history and the identity of the Russian people;
3) master their linguistical skills by comparing their first language and the Russian one.
Every student has a personal document with a grammar guide, vocabulary notes and articles about the culture of Russia.
Les étudiants étudient la langue russe en étant concentrée sur les 4 compétences linguistiques (écouter, analyser le texte, écrire et parler). Chacun a le plan d’apprentissage personnel selon l’objectif propre (l’amélioration de la compétence communicative, le voyage en Russie, la formation en langue russe etc.). De plus, pendant mes cours on peut découvrir que les russes utilisent les mots françaises dans leur langue en apprenant donc le vocabulaire plus effectivement.
I've taught the Russian language to foreign students over 2 years using languages that I posses (English and French) and help students at both beginner and advanced levels of all age groups!
If you need help for TORFL or preparation for an exchange or a trip to Russia, contact me, so I am glad to answer your questions and help you.
A class - 8 €
5 classes package - 40 €
1) M.A. in Linguistics at the Higher School of Economics (HSE Moscow 20');
2) B.A. in the Teaching of foreign languages (French-English) (KSPU 18');
3) Diploma in the teaching of Russian as a foreign (KSPU 18');
4) Academic IELTS C1 - 8.0 Band;
5) 7-years of experience in the teaching languages (Eng., Fr., Rus.) as a private tutor, university and school teacher.
russian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest torfl - test of russian as a foreign language lessons to help you.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£8|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£40|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£80|