Provided my own resources that I will plan for you in the lesson
Provide scaffold and all materials for the lessons
Explain using simple terminology
Help you understand complex ideologies quickly
I am a qualified teacher at primary level. I have been teaching all levels for the past 8 years and have a lot of experience in delivering targeted and individualised learning to pupils. I have taught over 60 families all over London. I am a confident and an enthusiastic individual who prioritise the needs of learners first.
Primary School Teacher
E: (concealed information) - M: (concealed information)6
I am a professional, enthusiastic and a committed experienced teacher who has acquired a lot of high quality teaching experience and pedagogy skills from teaching over the past three years. I have a strong passion for raising standards in education for children and promoting good progress by adapting my teaching strategies to meet the needs of all pupils.
Educational Work Experience
School 1 [February 2016 - Current]
Year 5 teacher
● Presenting excellent classroom teaching experience with excellent subject knowledge and classroom management skills
● Understanding safeguarding procedures and ability to promote and safeguard the welfare of pupils
● Setting high expectations of pupil behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline based on mutual respect and personal responsibility
● Creating and developing a wide variety of schemes of work for year five pupils
● Planning and delivering highly structured, cross curricular lessons for children with a wide range of needs
● Use a range of teaching strategies to engage pupils including effective questioning, lively presentation and an excellent use of resources
● Communicating clearly and effectively using a range of methods, as appropriate, to a variety of audiences
● Collaborating with SENCO, preparing and implementing, monitoring and reviewing individual action plans
● Carrying out formative and summative assessment for all pupils
● Assessing and recording pupils’ progress and attainment data
● Used assessment data to set targets and implementing intervention
● Provide oral and written feedback to promote pupil progress
● Demonstrating effective classroom management skills
● Organizing and participating in extracurricular activities
● Liasing with parents and holding parents meetings
● Demonstrating ability to communicate effectively with school leaders, governors and external agencies
● Successful experience in developing an effective strategic plan in line with school’s priorities and the school improvement plan
● Creating, implementing and reviewing PSHE/ SRE policy
● Coordinating whole school projects with the school council with a measurable outcome
● Promoting and developing British Values across the school
● Implementation of equal opportunities practice throughout the school
● Organized whole school workshops organized by school council, Junior Travel Ambassadors and external agencies
● Held assemblies and workshops for the whole school
● Monitoring attainment and progress of children in PSHE across the whole school
Year Five Leader
• Lead on developing consistency and improving teaching, learning, assessment and achievement within the designated year group.
• Provided support, coaching and mentoring to staff in the year group as required.
• Ensured consistency in planning and assessments of work within the designated year group.
• Responsible for the day-today line management of TAs / HLTAs.
• Responsible for ensuring effect communication and the smooth day-to-day running of the year group
• Ensured that good behaviour and welfare is maintained in the year group.
• Liaised effectively with Senior Leadership Team and Middle Leaders, collaborating with them and assisting with leadership initiatives and priorities.
• Lead on the teaching, learning and achievement in a designated subject across the school, provide relevant training, support, coaching and mentoring to staff
• Participated in staff meetings as required.
• Promoted the welfare of children and to support the school in safeguarding children though relevant policies and procedures.
Lead Teacher in Shanghai Maths Mastery
PGCE Placement 3: Kensington Primary School [4th May 2015 - 2nd July 2015]
Whole class teaching in a Reception Class. Used the EYFS Development Matters to plan engaging, inspiring and motivating lessons and focus activities for children across the three year groups in Reception. Assessed pupils daily formatively to plan subsequent lessons and next steps for all children. Took the role of the main class teacher for 80% of the training block.
PGCE Placement 2: Tollgate Primary School [26th January 2015 - 20th March 2015]
Worked in progress groups to closely monitor progress, set targets and plan resources for ten individual pupils in Maths and English; used summative and formative assessments to track and secure pupil progress; used the national curriculum benchmarks to assess and record progress of pupils.
PGCE Placement 1: Rosetta Primary School [20th October 2014 –15th December 2014]
Planned medium term and short term whole class lesson planning for the International Curriculum; planned homework across my year group, differentiated activities and resources to meet the needs of children; helped run after school clubs; attended parents evening to discuss progress of the pupils.
School Direct through Tollgate School Teaching Alliance [2014 – 2015]
Primary PGCE with English
Queen Mary, University of London [2011 – 2014]
Comparative Literature BA Honors 2:1
St Angela’s and St Bonaventure’s Sixth Form Centre [2009 – 2011]
3 A levels: Sociology A*, English Literature B, Biology C
Stratford Secondary School [2004 – 2009]
12 A – A* GCSEs including English, Math, Science, IT (double award)
Other Relevant Experience:
Reachout Mentor at Shacklewell Primary School [November 28th 2013]
Worked one to one with children aged 10 – 11 on academic subjects (English and Math) and recreational activities (Arts & Craft, Sport activities, painting, role – play) which improved my communication and teamwork skills. I have also learnt to build a mentoring relationship with selected mentee, identified learning styles of mentees and tailored sessions to meet identified needs. Alongside these skills, I have been punctual and reliable with my attendance.
Think Forward Tutoring Project Leader at Bethnal Green Academy [January 2014 – March 2014]
Skills: Motivation in achieving goals; the ability to act in advance, plan ahead and carry out duties in a forward thinking manner; actively listen to questions and needs and pass on relevant information to others through a variety of means; flexible and respond to any challenges that arise; influenced people positively and come to a mutually beneficial compromise; good understanding of the academic subject; enthusiasm for working with young people and making a difference.
Royal Docks Community School: Teaching Assistant and Part Time Admin [May 2012 – July 2012]
Skills: Monitoring student attendance, sending letters and filing documents, dealing with student enquiries, answering phone calls and dealing with requests from parents, booking appointments. Alongside, I also assisted in classrooms, helped students complete their classwork.
Literacy Tutor: Tuition Experts [January 2010 – May 2010]
Skills: Tutoring students English, marking student’s homework and class work, energizing and motivating students to their optimum best, organized extracurricular activities/sessions for students
Available upon request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|