I work as a learning mentor at a local university.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Law, Sociology, Criminology, Study Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I also have a BA (Hons) in Law, graded 2:1.
- How much do you charge?
I charge travel expenses, receipts will be provided.
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
Weekdays starting from February 10th 2012.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
University level Sociology, Law and Study Skills.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
University level qualifications.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Tutoring by emails.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have worked part time at a local university since September 2010 as a Learning Mentor and have considerable experience supporting students to manage their organisational skills and academic workload. I volunteer as a tutor, teaching English as a second language and have planned and delivered lessons to 11-14 year olds for GCSE Citizenship and Religious Education. I have a wealth of other work experience, including past work as a teaching assistant, to support children with specific learning difficulties, such as autism, asperger's syndrome and dyslexia. I also have voluntary experience in mentoring projects and advice work.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have a current CRB.
• BA (Hons) Law
law general lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|