- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Clarinet, Saxophone and Recorder.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an LRSM qualification on the clarinet, and have ABRSM Grade 8 with distinction on recorder and alto saxophone.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £20 per hour or £10 per half an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my halls of residence in central Manchester, but would be willing to travel to nearby areas accessible by public transport.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach most weekday evenings and at the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and abilities, from beginner to advanced.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience of teaching woodwind instruments at a primary school on a voluntary basis. I am principal clarinettist in the City of Sheffield Youth Orchestra, and have on occasion tutored the clarinet section during sectional rehearsals.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I am currently in the fourth year of study for a BMus (Hons) degree at the Royal Northern College of Music, and study the clarinet with Chris Swann and Nicholas Cox.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|