I am a professional singer with 10 years experience playing leading roles in the West End and internationally. I teach at home, where I have a recording studio, piano and extensive music library
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach all aspects of Singing training: from children to advanced vocal technique, audition preparation, grades, songwriting and piano to accompany yourself.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I trained at two of the top vocational schools in the UK before becoming a professional singer and actress. Since then, I've been teaching alongside performing for five years.
- How much do you charge?
£22 per half an hour
£31 per 45 minutes
£40 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I primarily teach from home where I have my piano, extensive music library and home recording studio. I can travel for an extra fee.
- When are you available?
I am available at all times and offer recording studio packages
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all levels from age 6 upwards. From children to professional adults
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
We can aim towards exams, auditions or sing to gain a skill for life, gain confidence and have fun!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Music and drama has been my passion since I was very young and I want to pass this on to my students whilst enabling you to learn skills that you can carry with you for the rest of their life, whether it be in a career in the arts or not.
I have helped some of my students to win places at top colleges, some to succeed at professional auditions and some just to grow in confidence and enjoy learning something new.
I have worked along side some of the leading actors, directors, composers and West End stars of today, including playing a leading role for Andrew Lloyd Webber. I have worked in the West End, at The Barbican, for the BBC and toured internationally.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have many years of experience auditioning and performing and have continued learning myself whilst teaching others.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date CRB that I am happy to provide.
• 10 years experience playing leading roles in the West End.
• Trained in Musical Theatre for 5 years at Arts Ed and Tring Park
• Fully CRB checked. Available to see.
• Equity member, experienced teacher, professional actress/singer with a career on stage and screen.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|