I am an enthusiastic teacher of violin, viola, chamber music and Music from KS3 to A level and university level. I completed my studies at the Royal Academy of Music of London and Canterbury College.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Violin, viola, piano, chamber music and music theory GCSE and A level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Graduated from royal conservatory of madrid, Royal Academy of London and Canterbury Christ Church University College.
- How much do you charge?
Lessons are 20 pounds/per half hour
30 pounds/whole hour
consultation lessons are available at only 15 pounds/half hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my house or if if more convenience and I am willing to travel within all of greater London (It may occasionally be necessary to charge travel expenses).
- When are you available?
Available all afternoons and also weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Adults as well as children are welcome. no matter what musical experience you have.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Exam entrance for music schools. ABRMS, GSCE and A level
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
online tutoring via live video chat for KS3, GCSE and A level Music
- Do you have a personal message for students?
• Fun and friendly lessons
• Concert and performance preparation
• Covering range of genres from Classical to Popular
- What kind of experience do you have?
During the past 8 years I have taught both music and violin,viola and piano at primary and secondary school level. I have learned to adapt myself to the different abilities of the students, differentiating, assimilating, and adapting units of work and lesson plans that allow them to progress in accordance with the new trends in Music Education. I am also familiar with the Associated Board Examination syllabi.
I have experience teaching on a one to one basis and small groups. I have also conduct student symphonies orchestras and chamber orchestras.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Main teachers where Maurice Hasson (royal academy of music) and Victor Martin (royal conservatory of madrid)
Masterclass with Ivri Gitlis, David Kim, Amadeus Quartet, Colin Carr, David Juritz.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|