Lots of people say to me, "The violin is a very tricky and unruly musical instrument. Is that really something that I could play??
My answer is short and simple, "Absolutely!"
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the violin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a graduate of the Royal College of Music.
- How much do you charge?
My prices starts from £40 per hour and can be negotiated in some cases.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at students' homes at an agreed time and day.
- When are you available?
I can discuss my availability with every student or parent individually.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages, from 6 to 70.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for ABRSM or Trinity Music Exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a creative, versatile, fiery and passionate violinist constantly thinking outside the box. I believe being a good violinist depends on many fundamental elements .You are only trained to be a good musician but while you're learning to play nicely you'll be developing parts of your personality too.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience in chamber music, session work, collaboration across different genres (classical/fusion/folk and world music), improvisation, cross-art projects, musical comedy and making music accessible to a wide audience.
I play for a variety of orchestras and bands as well as teaching violin.
I have performed internationally and at many prestigious venues in the UK including the Royal Albert Hall, the Barbican Centre, St. John's Smith Square, and the Bridgewater Hall. I enjoy a varied freelance career.
My work includes collaborations with instrumentalists, singers, orchestras, and pop groups, both for live performances and recording work. I founded my own quartet and trio string band that is doing well.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at the Royal College of Music.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
1-Incorporated Society of Musicians(ISM)
2- String Teachers Association (ESTA)
If I come at your area for more than 1 student only,some discount will apply at top of your total fees.
• Bachelors Degree in Music
• Diploma in Teaching and Performance.
• CRB check certificate available.
• An Official Member Incorporated society of Musicians (ISM)
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music early learning activities - for children lessons to help you.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£200||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£360||£250|