I am an enthusiastic, motivated, creative clarinet and saxophone teacher and performer working in the Braintree/Chelmsford area. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach clarinet, saxophone, recorder and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, where I gained my Bachelor of Music (Hons.) - 2:1
- I have completed a 2 year instrumental teaching course.
- I have 4 A - Levels (Grade B)
- I have 11 GCSEs (Grade A - A*)
- I have ABRSM Grade 8 clarinet and Grade 8 saxophone.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25 an hour, and am willing to negotiate with half hour lessons depending upon travel expenses. I also give a half price consultation lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I travel to students homes or am able to teach in my home in Forest Hill.
- When are you available?
I am available weekdays after school hours (4pm onwards) and Saturday mornings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels welcome, I have experience teaching complete beginners to advanced students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall grade exams - both practical and theory.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I believe learning an instrument should be fun and enjoyable, and I have a relaxed, friendly approach to teaching. Whatever your reason for learning, your interests or goals I will ensure that each lesson is tailored individually for you.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I currently have three years of private tuition experience, and have successfully taken students through ABRSM grade exams.
- I am woodwind tutor at Cherry Pie Music school in Wimbledon, where I teach a wide range of pupils from children to adults and complete beginners to more advanced students.
- I am a supply tutor for various music services where I teach woodwind in Primary and Secondary schools, including teaching group lessons, leading ensembles and delivering music workshops.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have recently completed my BMus (Hons.) degree at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, where I studied clarinet with Fiona Cross and saxophone with Melanie Henry.
• BMus (hons) performance
• Up-to-date DBS check
• Trinity College of Music
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|