I love to the embrace the discipline and culture of knowledge and connectivity. With passion and patience I can equip young learners with the power of becoming transcendent. It proves satisfactory that I can instil confidence in young ones to to thrive under all conditions.
I have taught 5 students, it is fun and and ever evolving. Through its engaging quality I am able to discover buoyant ideas to offer progression and global connectivity. Through a stepwise method I learn everyday which is efficiently reciprocated.
13 Knight Court, Seaford road, Greater London N15 5JR | (H) (concealed information)9 | (M) (concealed information)4 | (concealed information)
2012-2016 Bachelor of Science graduate: Biochemistry, University of Sussex.
• Achieved 2.1 in 6 / 8 modules in final year, including Independent Project Report.
• Obtained 71 % in Post - Transcriptional Regulation of Gene Expression module.
• Awarded 73% in Molecular Pharmacology Examination Essay.
2008-2010 Fortismere school sixth form.
• AS : A Economics, A Psychology, C Biology, C Chemistry
• A2 : B Economics, C Biology, C Chemistry
(Aggregate A2 grades issued by exam board in light of examination absence due to ill health).
2003-2007 St. Thomas more RC secondary school.
• 11 GCSE’s: 2A* 3A 6B, including Mathematics and English.
• English: Fluent (Advanced)
• Twi: Colloquially fluent (Advanced written and spoken, working proficiency)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Organized a work experience at Castle View surgery in order to gain a more sophisticated understanding into the practical application of medicine and the infinite resilience offered by vaccinations against a wide ranging scope of destructive diseases. I learned the direct cutting edge effect of medicinal research in positively modifying both acute and chronic health conditions.
• Conducted patient record filing, arranged appointments but through nurse shadowing, placing me in a more personal setting, I could appreciate the powerful yet understated role that medicinal chemistry has in our society. For example, I shadowed a nurse as she administered infant (MMR) immunisations.
• Provided receptionist front desk representation. This role included clerical support, answered queries and disseminated information to local people regarding provisions and revised opening hours.
Assistant tennis coach.
• Presented in summer programmes the merits of the positive impact that sport has on physical and mental health.
• Helped run programmes for children aged 4-10. Taught them the technical aspects of the game, ran fitness workshops and helped the children to develop discipline and self control when playing.
• Gained retail experience by ordering tennis performance merchandise from suppliers and selling the products during the summer programme. Made a profit of £109 which was reinvested back into the programme.
July, Sep 2014- 2015
Events Festival team member.
• Worked with a bar staff team for music festivals including Wireless and Love box and British summer time providing customer service. I took orders, dealt with customer complaints, replenished stock improving my commercial awareness on market supply and demand.
Bhs café team waiter.
• As a waiter I prepared tables, cleaned, greeted customers, offered menu advice, managed tilling responsibilities and served to ensure an enjoyable customer experience.
Accomplishments and Roles
Volunteering to Empower Young People to Achieve More – Junior Youth Empowerment Program (JYEP).
• Currently involved in community discussion workshops. The JYEP seeks to help young people express ideas on global integration and build their capacities, channelling their energies towards positively impacting their communities rather than falling into negative patterns of social behaviour.
• I was accredited as one of the top ten GCSE performers at St. Thomas more Roman Catholic school.
• Awarded a Blue peter (Silver) badge for a creative arts drawing competition. Badge offered free entry into over 200 Blue Peter badge attractions for e.g. parks, zoos and castles around the United Kingdom.
Skills, Interests, Sports and Music- Personal development, Teamwork and collaborative
• Tennis: Semi finalist of the Plate tournament at Highgate C<C.
• American Football: University of Sussex team.
• Music/Arts: Drawing and song writing.
• Self Development Reading: The science of getting rich by Wallace Wattles.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|