The beauty of art is that anyone who has a passion in it can learn it with the correct guidance. I believe the best way to teach it is to let the student lead the teacher. Student are free to decide what they want to make and I guide them along and teach them relevant skills to improve their abilities to make and create.
I am a recent graduate of Fine Art where I have learned a number of skills such as painting and sculpting. During my degree I taught on the side to GCSE students and anyone who had a passion in Art.
• (2011 - 2012) 9 GCSE’s grade A - B • (2013 - 2014) A-levels: Art - B
Travel & Tourism - B Geography - C
• (2014 - 2015) Graphic Design Training
• (2015 - 2018) BA (Hons) Fine Art at the University of Kent - grade 2:1
• April 2017 – “Lost in Storage” Rochester Museum in Kent • December 2017 - “We are Here” at Chatham House in Kent • May 2018 - Final year Degree Show at University of Kent campus
• June 2018 – Exibition at the University of Kent campus in Paris
• June - August 2012- 2015 (4 Summer terms - Full time) at George Y. Yiangou Law Firm L.T.D working as a Clerk
My main duties were helping in the filing room by cataloguing files and sorting them out. I also assisted with printing and photocopying emails, which then had to be sorted out and delivered to various employees. In addition I helped out with general office tasks. During my time there I learned how to take on tasks and follow instructions thoroughly. I became very prompt at completing tasks and once I learnt the system I was able to take initiative and work more independently. It taught me how an office environment functions and the importance of punctuality and working towards deadlines.
• June - August 2012 at Cyprus Dog Shelter
• May – July 2017 at Theatro Technis Theatre
During my voluntary work at Theatro Technis, I was entrusted with many responsibilities whilst volunteering at the theatre, both in the office and backstage with the actors. I helped in the office with administrative work such as sending emails, sorting schedules and arranging meetings. I was also entrusted with the important task of applying for grants in order to obtain funds for the theatre.
The most valuable experience for me however was attending the actors’ auditions and once the actors were chosen, helping them rehearse their lines for the upcoming productions. I also worked very closely with the Artistic Director, George Eugeniou, who dedicated a great deal of time mentoring me. During my time there I learned how a theatre functions both administratively, creatively and technically. I was entrusted with many responsibilities and had to work at a high standard as I was interacting with many professionals in the theatre industry.
• June – July 2018 at The Shakespeare Company in Brighton
Currently I am volunteering at the Shakespeare Company where I work alongside the scenic artist to paint an ancient Greek backdrop for the Shakespearian play “Comedy of Errors”. I am also helping out to create Greek columns to accommodate the backdrop which require careful consideration due to the low budget.
• Tim Meacham - Lecturer in Fine Art at The University of Kent - (concealed information)
• Christalla Evdokimou - The manager at the Cypriot Com- munity Center - Earlham Grove London N22 5HJ
• George Eugeniou - Artistic Director at Theatro Technis Theatre - (concealed information)
•English - Fluent in speaking, writing and reading
•Greek - Fluent in speaking, writing and reading
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acrylic painting lessons for all!
Taking oil painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||£28||Not available|
|5 hours||£80||£130||Not available|
|10 hours||£150||£250||Not available|