I have recently post graduated in Forensic science. I can teach students of B.Sc Biomedical Science, M.Sc Forensic Science and High school kids for Biology and English. I teach using personally made notes from the books I prefer. I also use presentation slides for better understanding and making teaching more effective and fun. I like to give real life example so that students can connect the theory with practical.
I have been teaching for more than 6 months now. I have taught as many as 150 students in the groups the subject of Anatomy, Biology, General Forensic Science and Serology. I have also conducted lab sessions for them as well.
• M.Sc. Forensic Science, Amity University (2015-2017)
• B.Sc. (H) Biomedical Science, Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Science, University of Delhi (2012 - 2015)
• Senior Secondary School, J.L D.A.V Public School (2012)
• 2 years certificate for Foreign Language course in “French”, Amity School of Foreign Languages.
• 2 years certificate for English & Communication Skills course, Amity Institute of English Studies & Research.
• 2 years certificate for Behavioral Science course, Amity institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences.
Internship in renowned Institute INMAS, DRDO, Ministry of Defense for two months (May 2014- July 2014) under Dr. Raj Kumar, Scientist D, Department of Radiobiology.
• Major Project on “Use of microbes for solving Forensic cases”.
• Minor Project on “Comparing Personalities through Handwriting Analysis”.
Achievements and Accomplishments:
• Attended Military Training Camp for 5 days at Amity Education Valley, Manesar.
• Participated in Genesis' 15 held at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Science. Event organized by DNAmics society of the college.
• Coordinated Genesis' 15 held at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Science. Event organized by DNAmics society of the college.
• Attended the workshop on "Women safety issues” and participated in 3 days Self Defense Program at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Science organized by South West District, Delhi Police.
• Qualified UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) November 2017 for Assistant Professorship. [Roll no.- (concealed information)]
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|