Hello! I can help you to achieve your goals with work tailored to match your needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Key Stage 1 and 2 English and Maths. Specialist teacher of Dyscalculia. Specialist teacher of children who are experiencing maths difficulties due to delays in learning, ADHD, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia. Teacher of adult Literacy and Numeracy and preparation for the Trinity College GESE exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PGCE, fully accredited Numbers Count Teacher, trained teacher for children with maths difficulties, trained teacher in the assessment and teaching of children with Dyscalculia.
- How much do you charge?
£25 per hour for Key Stage 1 and 2 and £30 for Special Needs tutoring. Travel fees to be negotiated depending on distance.
- Where do you teach?
Teaching at childrens' homes and teaching in my own home in Ilford, London Borough of Redbridge.
- When are you available?
Evenings and some weekends. Also, the school holidays. Please contact me to discuss availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Key Stage 1 and 2. Adult Maths and English and preparation for the Trinity College GESE exams.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for SATS. Adults for GESE exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can tutor children and adults in literacy and numeracy online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
You will have fun, increase your confidence and boost your learning!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a fully UK qualified teacher. I have been teaching in primary schools for 18 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Full, current and up to date full DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of North London.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I belong to the General Teaching Council.
sports science lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|