- Hourly rate £30
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Reinoud - St Pauls - Chamber Music
- at their home
- at your home
About the lesson
I have a lot of experience teaching children and adults.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach solo Cello and Chamber music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I trained as a cellist at the Yehudi Menuhin School and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I received a High Class First for my Undergraduate studies and I received a High Class First for my Masters. I am currently a Junior Fellow at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30.00 an hour
- Where do you teach?
Generally I teach from my central London flat. I am more than happy to travel to students homes in and around central London.
- When are you available?
Please contact me to arrange lesson times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach students from 8-88.....
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Music associated board exams up to Music College entrance.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Making music on any level is a wonderful way to pass the time. The most important thing is to enjoy it!
- Chamber Music
- All Levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
As a soloist and a chamber musician I have played in the most pretigious venues in the UK and toured extensively in Europe. As a teacher, I have tutored people of all ages and abilities! Please contact me to see my CV
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied at the Yehudi Menuhin School with Louise Hopkins, I continued my studies with her at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- 5h: £150
- 10h: £300