I would love to teach GCSE and AS Level students in either of my subjects. Lessons will be personal to what best suits the student, but they may involve learning through examples, discussion and knowledge blurting. I can make revision tools for the student to refer back to later.
I am passionate about the subjects I take, and I have applied to study Religion and Theology at universities including Oxford and Edinburgh. I currently run a 'Religion and Culture' debate club at Peter Symonds College, in which I teach the key principles of the subject to AS students.
Hello, my name is Meg Bowles and I am in my second year at Peter Symonds College. I am looking for a part time job around my studies, so thank you for reading my CV.
• I currently work at Waitrose which is a customer-service heavy role, talking to customers and replenishing the store. I really enjoy providing a personal service and giving a friendly reception.
• A large part of my life is academia, and I enjoy teaching through the Religious Studies club I run weekly.
• I am currently studying English Language, Environmental Science, Religious studies and taking an EPQ at Peter Symonds College, which I am really enjoying as I get to focus on the areas I love.
• My A Level predicted grades:
Religious Studies A*
English Language A*
Environmental science A
• My GCSE results:
English Language 9
English literature 8
Physical Education A*
• I recently won the Whitbread cup for Physical Education and Geography.
• This year, I managed to win the ‘outstanding contribution to sports’ award, as I love running, hockey and coached the school netball team for 3 years.
• I am passionate about filmmaking, which is a path I would love to peruse in the future.
• I was deputy head girl last year, which involved me working as part of a small team to organise events like assembly’s and council meetings.
• I have managed to win some writing competitions (for example the Wessex poetry slam), which lead onto other events like having performance sets at the national poetry slam, the Art House and the Nuffield’s 451 events.
• In the summer, before going to Kenya, I spent a month doing the National Citizenship Service, which involves two weeks of organising and carrying out a charity project. I organised for our team to volunteer at the Winchester Night Shelter and I am currently thinking of going back to volunteer on a weekly basis.
Thank you for reading! I hope you can consider me for the role.
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest philosophy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, ethics lessons for all!
Taking religious studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||£90||£90||Not available|
|10 hours||£170||£170||Not available|