I prioritize illustrating the relevance of research methods and paradigms using examples of researched/ resealable topics in a way so that beginners in research can differentiate among obsolete, contemporary, and forthcoming designs. Such a critical assessment is needed so that the intellectual worth of the proposed research, may early be evaluated. In order to do that effectively, I have to rely heavily on key databases of academic literature such as the Jstor, Science Direct, Springer Link, Sage, etc. so that any research notion may strongly be grounded in literature. As research supervisor I have to make sure that the research notion is indigenous, and that the proposed work is not been affected by bounded rationality (too little knowledge). While furnishing the design of research, I have to see carefully that the choice of methodological tools, justify the needs of the data we have. As a researcher and as a research supervisor, I can feel that doing research is perhaps the most lively and satisfying thing among all of the academics.
If you wish for more details about my career and profile, see my list of publications as part of my resume.
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Syed will plan your first lesson with care.
I have a long-standing interest and expertise in teaching a series of courses in Research Methods, Econometrics, and Statistics at Bachelor's and Master's and at M.Phil levels.
In spite of my pedagogical experience at the university level, I have formally taken a couple of courses in education/ pedagogy: 'Introduction to International Education and Development'; 'The Role of Education in Social Development in the Global South'; 'Education, Culture and Sustainable Development'; and 'Epistemology and research methods'.
I have published 15 journal articles, while 13 of my papers are also published in International Conferences proceedings. During my career, I handled 2 contractual research projects, as a consultant. I have extensive experience in supervising researches in the domain of Social Sciences and in Humanities. So far, I have supervised over 141 papers.
In recognition of my serveries in academics and in research, I was recently been invited as an international guest at the Peradeniya Research Symposium.
The mentioned fee is applied for regular coaching of any of the given course contents, whereas for explicit feedback on home assignments, term projects, etc., we need to have a consensus about remuneration.
Inexact I have 29 years experience of working in academics: taught at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels; designed a series of courses, and worked as the course coordinator; worked as thesis supervisor and in the capacity of research coordinator.
Below is a list of my selected Journal publications and International Conference Proceedings:
• History of the Childhood Oppression, Inter-temporal resentment and Compliance with Codes of Harassment at the workplace: An Offender’s Perspective'. Business Ethics and Leadership, Volume 3, Issue 4. ISSN (online) 2520-6311. With H. Butt
• Modeling Spillover effects of Leapfrog development and Urban sprawl upon Institutional delinquencies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 216. With M. H. Noon.
• Educational status, the Social Demonstration effect and inclination to Save: Findings of a Cross sectional model. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, vol. 9, issue 3, pp 248-271. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. Q. Asad.
• Outreach of Financial institutions, access to Information and Energy substitutability: A Case for photovoltaic energy preferences in Agriculture sector, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 7, No. 8. With R. R. Ullah.
• Inter-Jurisdictional governance coordination, community support and compliance with the ILO 169 convention on indigenous rights: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of indigenous people of Kalash. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Science Studies, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 4-14. Electronic ISSN. 2397-6942: Publisher: FLE Learning Ltd. With M. Ghalib.
• An Assessment into the Risk Factors in Inter-Temporal Sustainability of Cropping Sector. 18th International Academic Conference, London, United Kingdom, pp 358-371. Electronic ISBN: 978-80-87927-11-3. With B. Khan.
• Impact assessment of International policy coordination with the WTO Technical barriers to trade agreement and Foreign financial assistance upon the intent to comply with the agreement: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of Mango exporters. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pp 197-225. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. U. Bajwa.
• Self condemnation, Indebtedness and Financial Stress: Findings of a Cross-sectional Study. European Scientific Journal, Vol.SE1, pp 71-88. Electronic ISSN: 1857-7431. Publisher: European Scientific Institute. With H. N. Zaman.
• Foreign Investment, Technological Diffusion and Competiveness of Exports: A Case for Textile Industry. International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering. Vol: 9, No: 10, Electronic ISSN: 2226.-7344. With M. Awais.
• Impact Assessment of the Social Demonstration Effect and Religiosity upon Charitable Spending: Findings of a Cross Sectional Study. 19th International Academic Conference, Florence. pp 3-23. Publisher: International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences ISBN 978-80-87927-15-1. With B. Maqbool
• Reciprocity and Interdependence in bilateral ties between Pakistan & India: A Game theoretic explanation. Proceeding, Law Conference 2015 (Cambridge) Series. With A. Ahmed
• An Assessment into the Drift in Direction of International Migration of Labor: Changing Aspirations for Religiosity and Cultural Assimilation. ICIMHS 2015: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. With R. Zulfiqar
• Openness of economy, Foreign investment inflows and Rent seeking behavior. Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, vol. 3, issue 3, pp.45-64, Electronic ISSN: 2148- 0192. With F. Manzoor.
• Geopolitics of International relations, US political regimes and the incidence of US bilateral Aid. GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) , Volume 4, Issue 1. With H. Imran.
• Political Economy of Regime switching and preferences for Inter-temporal Consumption. Review of Integrative Business & Economics Research. Vol 3(2). With F Tanvir.
• Modeling Socioeconomic and Political dynamics of Terrorism, ICCTHS 2014: International Conference on Counter Terrorism and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 7. With O. Younus.
• Impact assessment of Central bank autonomy & Exchange rate regimes upon Exchange rate volatility. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceeding, pp 242-250. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With S. Raza.
• Impact Assessment of State of Technology & the WTO Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs) Agreement upon the Export Intensity of Textile Sector Exporters. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceedings, pp 816-826. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With A. Mehboob.
• Modeling Spillover effects of bilateral Trade upon sustainability of economic growth. ICBEF 2014: International Conference on Business, Economics and Finance. With T. H. Alvi
• Political deprivations, Political risk and the extent of Skilled Labor Migration: Finding of a Time-Series analysis. ICIMHS: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 8, No. 7. With H. Hamid.
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Governance, Legislative structure, Organizational Structure & HR, Infrastructure and Facility Arrangement at PSIC’. (2017).
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Impact Assessment of Removal of Natural Gas Subsidy for Fertilizer Industry and the Cost –Benefit Analysis of allocation of Natural Gas for Cement, Power or the Fertilizer Sector’. (2001-02).
Amazing teacher, skilled, and knows what he is doing! He has quite diverse professional competence, he manages to convey material in the simplest possible way. I was a very desperate student, after his help I was able to understand the subject in a very fast way. I am extremely happy to have found him. Fantastic!
Superb! I learnt a lot about use of quantitative tools for the analysis of the data and how to structure my thesis, from Syed. Sheer competence and absolutely recommended!
Do you feel stuck and helpless in the application of Statistics or in quantitative stuff? Syed is the right person: knows his subjects and can simplify things for you, quickly. Get knowledge and troubleshoot complicated things! Superb!
To anyone struggling with undergraduate Econometrics, I would highly recommend Syed as he explains things clearly and prepared the lessons carefully.
I was looking for a Medical Research tutor to help with the writing of an assignment. Syed was very reactive answering me under the hour. He made me understand difficult concepts with ease, transforming complex words into clear rational thoughts.
I highly recommend Syed if you are encountering difficulties understanding scientific knowledge
Marvelous! A trustworthy and knowledgeable person. Syed paid full attention and his time to my proposed plan of research, with care and dedication. He is precise, competent, and impeccable. I am very grateful to him for making me survive in my dissertation
Much dedicated. Syed is really helpful , as I never expected that he can do this much support.....I don't have words to express my gratitude to Syed. Thanks.
Incredible! Syed has helped me understand my research in ways that I previously had very little knowledge of. He has been able to help me understand my own paradigm and offers solutions to understanding how to put together a strong argument together that is comprehensive and consistent throughout the paper. I will continue with him regarding aspects of methodologies, particularly in quantitative analysis. He comes as a highly intelligent and experienced researcher. I recommend him if you are in need of a little "tough love" to help you create an impactful and novel research paper. His attention to detail is very precise. He is fair and understanding of researchers from beginner to advanced. I highly recommend Syed for the dissertation, thesis guidance, and support in writing a journal paper.
Superb experience of learning, as I grasped lots of thoughtful know-how from your guidance ! It really helped me understand the difficult stages of my research proposal and concepts of quantitative methods, such as regression and ANOVA. The way you explain things is clear, direct and self explanatory. I really like your style of guidance as it makes me comfortable especially at difficult stages of my thesis. Now I am really looking forward to the next sessions on the analysis/ interpretation part.
Positive, composed and determined person, with good aptitude of quantitative reasoning! I sought guidance from Syed, while preparing for an aptitude test. I had to prepare topics in Mathematics, Descriptive Statistics and in Bayesian Probability, which Syed planned in a manner that I gained lots of confidence and proficiency in around 2 weeks’ time. He is such a skilled and resourceful person. A much dedicated person who recognizes stakes of students in a respectable manner.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£60|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£300|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£600|