Physics and Maths Tuition from a Masters Graduate and experienced ex-teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Physics and Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc. Parallel Computer Systems
PGCE. Physics for secondary pupils
- How much do you charge?
£30 for 1 hour
£42 for 1.5 hours
£52 for 2 hours
- Where do you teach?
Within the London area.
- When are you available?
I lecture part time so am available both during the week and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach mainly for AS, A2 and GCSE levels, 13 - 18 ask for foreign equivalents or other ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
AS, A2 and GCSE and equivalent qualifications.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Physics and Maths needn't be subjects to fear.
The chance to go over a topic again often makes it clearer.
- What kind of experience do you have?
More than 5 years of tutoring experience in both Physics and Maths. Teaching Physics at secondary level and lecturing in basic computing and IT skills.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, from November 2010.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
They range from
Ajay, a slow learner preparing to pass GCSE at intermediate level.
Jay, A2 Physics and Maths, aspiring to a career in Medicine.
Peter, 45 year old training to be a Primary school teacher needs to brush up on GCSE level Maths.
international baccalaureate lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|