I use CGP/Bond books and work through each of the 4 subjects. I leave h/w, a reading book and spellings. 75% of my past pupils have passed the 11+.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
The 7+, the 11+ & accelerated reading.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
A 'Reading Recovery' qualification and PGCE.
- How much do you charge?
£35 an hour. Books and assessment papers included.
- Where do you teach?
The pupil's house.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 5 to 12.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Grammar School 11+ examinations. (Alleyne's, Forest, etc)
Independent School, 11+ entrance examinations and scholarships.
International entry exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking 7 plus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|