I am a veteran professional having graduated in 1974. I have taken many exams and I know how to pass in my chosen subjects. I am happy to help anyone who is keen to learn. I am based between Putney and Richmond - on 3 major bus routes and short walk from Barnes
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
English as a Foreign language
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Law Degree LLB-Honours. Hull University
Solicitors Pt 2 Exams all passed-University of Law-1975.
Passed exams in Arbitration and to be Company Secretary-1990/1991
Passed Solicitor and Advocacy Exams-Singapore College of Law -1994.
Passed Notary Exams-University of Cambridge
Passed CELTA-2009-University of Cambridge
Passed O.U modules in Social Sciences and Psychology-20010-2012
- How much do you charge?
From £40 per hr plus travel at £20 per hr.
50% off first lesson
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach at home, but am prepared to travel within a 20 mile radius. I live in East Sheen, London.
- When are you available?
8am-8pm Monday Friday
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Aged 15 upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE/A levels/Degree level law.
Economics and History up to A level
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a very caring person and always go the extra mile to help my students achieve their aims.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have lectured in law and helped law students pass exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes -Family Mediators Association
Civil Mediation Council
UK Mediation Ltd
• University Law graduate and O.U Student. CELTA qualified.
• Retired Solicitor (over 30 years experience) and former law lecturer.
• DBS available
• Law Society. Family Mediaors Association. UK Mediation. Civil Mediation Council.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|