I pride myself on helping my students exceed their educational goals.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English Composition and Rhetoric, and Reading.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold and BA and an MA in English Literature and I am currently working towards my PhD. I am also certified as an Advanced Level II Certified Tutor from the College Reading and Learning Association.
- How much do you charge?
My fee is 20.00 per hour. I will also consider a reduced per student rate for small group tutoring sessions 3-5 students maximum). Please contact me for details.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach out of my residence in Leicester or I can travel within Leicester.
- When are you available?
I am currently available 7 days a week and my times are flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
My experience is with those age 16 and up.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
We can utilise Skype for online tutorial sessions.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My number one concern is helping you realise your goals and I do whatever I can to assist my students.
- What kind of experience do you have?
4 1/2 years of tutorial experience and I have taught 5 sections of College Composition I & II.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Enhanced CRB cleared date 09/05/2011
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Modern Language Association.
• BA and MA in English
• Level 2 Advanced Certified Tutor from the College Reading and Learning Association
• Enhanced CRB cleared date 09/05/2011
• BAAS, MLA, CRLA
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literacy lessons for all!
Taking dissertation and thesis preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|