If you are committed to learning within the Art and Design field and have clear goals and ambitions for your future career or leisure then I can help you achieve that.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I can teach Design and Fine Art Photography, Graphic Design, Advertising, Fine Art, Digital Arts, and can assist with researching and designing essay structures, but I do not proof-read.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MA by research. Photography and Painting. Cert Ed (distinction).
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour. This figure will be reduced to £25 when more than for hours are paid for. I am unable to travel. Group lessons £10 for each extra person.
- Where do you teach?
I can only teach at home at my address in Welwyn Garden City. I am unable to travel. I have all that is needed for you to learn photography etc, including a studio space and equipment.
- When are you available?
I am available on most days except public holidays. I am flexible and can work around times to suit you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All students over 18 years old.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Email tutoring. Phone and Skype possible.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you are committed and passionate about your subject we should get on well.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have very broad experience both in subjects listed and in HE (Higher Education) teaching.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Westminster and University of Hertfordshire.
• Master of Arts
• Cert Ed (dist)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|