My teaching method include giving the details and connect them along the way with relevant examples from familiar places. This helps students relate to experiences around them and I believe this makes it easier for students to adhere to concepts.
I am a mechanical engineer currently doing masters in systems science. I mostly have been involved in jobs that require me to supervise activities around workplace but I have also taught classes on workshop technology, engineering drawing and personally tutored some of juniors in Undergrad who were weak in C programming. I have got positive feedback from the students and supervisor, when I was in professional teaching, alike.
MASTERS OF SYSTEMS SCIENCE | UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA, OTTAWA CANADA|SEPT 2018-NOV 2018
• Currently Studying
BACHELOR IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | 2015 | INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING, TRIBHUWAN UNIVERSITY
• Major: Mechanical Engineering
• Passed with First Division
HIGH SCHOOL | 2011 | ST XAVIER COLLEGE
• Major: Physics, Mathematics
• Passed with Distinction
SLC | NEW HORIZON ENGLISH BOARDING HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
• Passed with Distinction
MECHANICAL ENGINEER, INTERN| EIGHTFOLD TECHNOLOGIES | SEPTEMBER 2018 – NOVEMBER 2018
• Development of solid model in CAD (FreeCAD).
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | GOVERNMENT OF NEPAL, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES, LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT DIVISION| JULY 2016 – June 2018
• Preparation of specification of vehicle (motorcycle, scooter, car, trucks) for tender opening such that specification prepared will ensure that vehicle procured will be of suitable quality.
• Oversee the repair and maintenance of all the vehicles under the department and carryout preventive maintenance.
• Preparation of Estimates and the price ceiling for the repair and maintenance of vehicles.
• Designed specification of Refrigeration Truck, a part of Cold Chain, for vaccine distribution.
• Designed specification of Ambulance such that it is suitable to operate all around the country.
CAD AND SYSTEMS ENGINEER | E&T PVT LTD | NOV 2015 – APR 2016
• Development of solid model in CATIA.
• Preliminary study for the flow of air in the intake manifold of engine.
INTERN | SIPRADI TRADING PVT LTD | OCT 2014 – NOV 2014
• Oversee the repair and maintenance process of vehicles.
• Help and where necessary guide mechanics to tackle the problems.
Skills & Abilities
• Good command in part design and solid modeling.
• Java, C, C++, Python, R, MatLab, MS Office.
• Certificate of Achievement for 6.00.1x: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python, a course of study offered by MIT in edX with 98% ((concealed information)
• Certificate of accomplishment for Microeconomics: The Power of Markets by University of Pennsylvania on coursera, with 90.9% ((concealed information)
• Certificate of accomplishment in Game theory- Advanced Application, a course from Stanford University, in Coursera with 86%. ((concealed information)
• A simple game made in C, as a part of course in First year of Bachelor in Engineering.
TOOL/DIE DEISGN AND PROTOTYPE FABRICATION OF AN AUTOMOBILE AIR FILTER
• Solid model designing of Tool/Die in CATIA.
• Prototype Fabrication of Die.
• Calculation for optimal shearing of sheet metal used in the air filter.
• Prototype Fabrication of Air filter.
• Completed training on Electronic Government Procurement (e-GP) procedure. The training included creating the annual and master procurement plan, preparing the bid or, procurement document, opening the tender and general procedure that a bidder needs to go through to register into the system and place the bid.
• Scholarship provided by Government of Nepal, Ministry of General Administration for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
• Organizer of the National Mechanical Exhibition.
• Completed Kantipur Half Marathon.
Professional Level (IELTS 8; Listening 8.0; Reading 8.5; Writing 7.0; Speaking 7.5).
Capable of oral communication.
I know Amit since more than 5 years as alumni of Tribhuwan University, Institute of Engineerring,
He has a passion of teaching or training other people for technical as well as soft skills.
He used to volunteer to help the project work of math and science for junior needy student solving there problems and explain fundamental concepts.
On top of that, he is a one of the popular TA (Teaching Assistent) for mechanical engineering department of our university. He used to help juniors for C programming and Engineering drawing and other as required.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£12|