- Hourly rate £20
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Ronak - Uxbridge - Accounting
- at their home
- at your home
About the lesson
I am a strong academic with interpersonal skills developed in the commercial world. I appreciate everyone has different needs and approaches and am flexible and adaptable to ensure that the student gets the best out of the tutoring experience. I take great pride in my work to obtain the best results.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Maths as well as a variety of business related subjects including finance and accounting.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
On the maths side my quliaifications are as follows:
- 1994 GSCE Maths A* (taken year early)
- 1995 GCE Additional Maths A
- 1996 - 1997 - 4 A levels inc Maths A, Further Maths A
- 1997 - 2000 - 1st Class BSc Maths, Imperial College
On the business side I am a Chartered Accountant having gained full membership in 2003.
- How much do you charge?
Depending on subject and age my rate is £20 to £30 per hour. I am happy to consider individual arrangements and a reduced rate for the first lesson. Group discounts are also available and can be discussed.
- Where do you teach?
I live in Ickenham near Uxbridge and am happy to teach in the area at the student's home, my home or a local library.
- When are you available?
I am flexible in my hours.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I am happy to teach a range of ages including younger children and older adults.
- Business Studies
- What kind of experience do you have?
In relation to maths I have extensive experience as shown by my academic grades.
I have broad commercial skills in relation to business subjects.
I have in the worked environment coached juniors and have find it very satisfying when people have responded positively.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- 5h: £100
- 10h: £200