- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English Language
- GCSE English
- A-level English
- A-level Philosophy
- Essay Writing
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA in English and Philosophy from Bristol University (1st class honours)
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) from Cambridge University.
- How much do you charge?
£20 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
At my home in Bristol and at students' homes.
- When are you available?
I am very flexible. I work Monday to Sunday, at any time after 9.00am.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
English as a foreign language:-
Beginner - Pre-Intermediate - Intermediate - Upper Intermediate - Advanced
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught in English Language schools in between university term time for 4 years. I have also taught abroad for two months.
I have tutored English as a foreign language for three years.
I have tutored high school students for one year.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|