Twenty-three years experience teaching people to do well in challenging situations such as interviews or giving presentations. I use the same confidence building to help people with mathematics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Interview skills, confidence-building, public speaking, mathematics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
My qualifications are outlined above.
- How much do you charge?
My fees are above. In addition I would charge for travelling away from Oxford.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home in Oxford, England and can travel to London, Birmingham or anywhere between but there would be extra cost.
- When are you available?
I am happy to teach from 8 am to 8 pm Monday - Saturday inclusive and in school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can help children from 10 onwards to adulthood.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I set up a time to suit the student. The student will then phone me and the session will usually go on for one hour. I ask the student to be in a place/room where they can give undivided attention to the session.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I spent many years teaching verbal and non-verbal communication to first year undergraduates in Oxford Brookes University. I have done some Summer Schools in Oxford on public speaking and debate. I have done some maths cramming to individuals and of course I get many clients through interviews every year. I phone coach and can help students anywhere in the world who speak English.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date CRB that was issued 10 February 2010
• BSc Mathematics
• Public Speaking LAMDA Gold Medal: Diploma in Performance Coaching
• Enhanced disclosure as Lecturer, Oxford and Cherwell Valley College
• Institute For Learning; Professional Speakers Association
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|