Hello! My name is Ross and I'm a final year medical student at Imperial College London. I have been tutoring for the last 9 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE science (biology, physics, maths)
- A-level (biology and chemistry)
- University level (medical sciences, pharmacology, pharmacy)
- Medical school admission exams (UKCAT, BMAT, GAMSAT)
- Medical school admissions (personal statement writing, interview preparation)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Pharmacology BSc. 1st class honours degree University College London
Medicine MBBS, Final year, Imperial College London
- How much do you charge?
- £40 for GCSE
- £50 for A-level
- £60 for degree level
- Where do you teach?
- At students' homes
- In a public study space
- On Skype
- When are you available?
Please contact me for availability. I'm very flexible and can work around the student's requirements
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have experience of tutoring a wide range of ages and levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over 9 years of very successful private tuition experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a full and up to date DBS certificate
• 1st Class Honours BSc. Pharmacology University College London, Medicine and Surgery MBBS Honours Imperial College London
• Available on Request
• British Pharmaceutical Society
Ross helped my daughter to excel in the science GCSE's despite the fact that she was failing from the onset. He taught her how to catalogue the topics and break them down into manageable bite size units, and then cross reference with past paper questions. Her confidence grew and she was able to achieve the top grades as a result.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£55||£55||Not available|