Books can prescribe the basics in singing, but nothing can replace somebody saying: "this is what I do, and it led to these results". Loukiani is a real working professional with her own tried and tested methods of teaching vocals. Furthermore, friendliness, patience and honesty are key within Loukiani's teaching style, which makes for comfortable lessons where the student feels challenged and motivated at the same time.
An inspirational Vocal Coach who aims to develop a culture of learning and high aspiration for her pupils. Loukiani has excellent subject knowledge, a good sense of humour and a strong desire to allow her students to develop their fullest potential. She is proficient on Logic, Sibelius, Ableton and has strong piano and music theory skills - she utilises these to help bring lessons alive and keep them relevant and practical.
Rates differ depending on students ability and knowledge as well as the location of the student.
50% deposit fee which will be held if the sessions in cancelled by the student. If the session is cancelled by the tutor then the deposit fee with be transferred back to the sender.
NORDOFF ROBBINS VOLUNTEER September – December 2018
• Event promotion
• Event volunteering
• Processing mail outs
• Cleaning and sorting instruments
• Music therapist assistant
• Assisting music therapist in SEN primary and secondary schools
• Supporting children with severe or complex special educational needs
• Recognizing signs of distress in children and offering reassurance
• Staffing the busy reception area and being the first point of contact for the organisation
• Working with vulnerable adults and children many of whom live with profound and multiple disabilities, autism and/or mental health issues.
• Attending, participating and supporting the London community choir
• Producing flyers and publicity materials for events
• Supporting individual clients to participate in music therapy sessions, and proactively helping with daily logistics.
VOCAL COACH (one to one, Niran Mistry) October 2016- 2018
• Teaching from beginners to advanced levels
• Helping singers develop confidence with performance andstagecraft
• Provides musical accompaniment on the piano for rehearsals
• Assists in improving singers stage performance and presence
ASSISTANT CHOIR COACH (Isavella Christofidou) 2014-2016
• Helping to support the lead vocal coach with choir rehearsals by leading warm-ups
• Helping with the organization of rehearsals
• Lesson planning
• Pupil Development
• Cypriot & Greek (fluent)
• English (fluent)
• Piano (grade 8)
• Theory (grade 5)
• Singing (grade 8)
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS Royal Northern College Of Music Bachelor of Music with Honors in Popular Music
• Principal Study
• Ensemble Performance
• Rhythmic and Harmonic Connections
• Theory & Aural
• Marketing & Promotion
• Songwriting & Arranging
• Original Ensemble Project
• Popular Music Research
Loukiani is a pleasure to work with she is always reliable, trustworthy and commited to her students. Her love and passion for music are evident in the 150% she gives every one she works with. Her patience knows no bounds and she loves to encourage and guide, taking each individual into account and going at their pace. I would have no reservations in recommending this talented young lady.
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, piano lessons for all!
Taking music theory lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£150||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£320||£250|