- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I am a qualified teacher and tutor of over 12 years.
I also currently tutoring a number of tutees with their MBA.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I trained at St Lukes College, University of Exeter and gained a 2:1 BA(Hons) in Education with full qualified teacher status.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour inclusive of travel.
- Where do you teach?
I am willing to tutor across most of London and surrounding boroughs.
- When are you available?
I am available most days of the week inclusive of holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From 7-11, 11+, 13+, GCSE & A-Level. University & MBA
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a friendly, enthusiastic tutor who aims to provide tutees with fun and engaging lessons.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over 12 years teaching experience at both private and state secondary as well as experience at prep schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
St Lukes College, University of Exeter.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I tutor around 8 pupils ranging from 7 to 16 across a range of subject areas and requirements from 11+ preparation all the way up to A-Level.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|