For the past 12 years I have worked as a Primary School Teacher. A recent move to the area has meant leaving the school I was at for many years and I feel now is a good time to start tuition allowing me to utilise my outstanding teaching skills.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
11+ (Transfer test), Key Stage 2 Maths, Key Stage 2 English.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Microbiology, MA Organisation Studies, PGCE Primary.
- How much do you charge?
£42 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my own home in Amersham - parents are welcome to stay if they wish to do so.
- When are you available?
Saturday morning, Monday after school.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Key Stage 2 and 11+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am an experienced Primary School teacher - having completed my PGCE 12 years ago and working in schools ever since. I have been a Year Leader and most recently was a member of the Middle Leadership Team as a Teaching and Learning Mentor, helping other teachers to improve in their practice.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
PGCE from Institute of Education, London
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£42||£42||Not available|