If you are looking to help your child build a strong foundation in Maths and/or Science then please contact me. I love teaching little bugs and firmly believe that little children should be taught in a nurturing and caring manner.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Maths/Numeracy and Science. My experience also include preparing students for SAT's KS1 Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have Upper Second class degree in Computer Science and Business BSc
- How much do you charge?
I charge £15/hr and tutor on a one to one basis. There is no extra fee if you live within Ealing however outside this area a charge of £5 will be applied for travelling costs.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at students' homes as I feel little children are more comfortable in their home environment.
- When are you available?
I am available weekdays anytime between 4-6pm and on weekends. Please contact me for availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach children for Maths and Science Key Stage 1 ( 5-7 year olds ) and Key Stage 2 ( 7-11 year olds)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Mainly SAT's Key stage 1 or if they require additional help throughout the year.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am currently teaching Maths to 4-6 years old.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Computer Science and Business BSc (2:1)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|