I am an acoustics engineering graduate (masters) and I can help students to find out how sweet and approachable maths and physics are.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach AS-A2 and GCSE Levels Physics and Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have my CRB certificate. My masters degree is in acoustics engineering and my bachelors is is mechanical engineering.
- How much do you charge?
A-level Maths £25.00/hr
A-level Physics £25.00/hr
GCSE Maths £25.00/hr
GCSE Physics £25.00/hr
IB Maths £30.00/hr
University Engineering £35.00/hr
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at students' homes, on condition that the carer or parents are present. Otherwise I can arrange sessions in public libraries.
- When are you available?
My timetable is flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From 15 to 25.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you have found it difficult to understand what is happening in mathematics and physics, or if you dislike them, I can show you how interesting and approachable these can be. I can also help you improve in calculations and using formulae.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching A-level and GCSE maths and physics since 2010. In 2011 I have also tutored fluid mechanics, dynamics and mechanics.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have attended workshops and I have learnt from my personal experience.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I work with Fleet Tutors and Tutors Group as well.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have a student (16 yr girl) with whom I am working on GCSE maths and we are aiming for an A. I have two students in Applied Mechanics and Thermofluids at university level. I have also a student (17 yr boy), at A-level with whom we are doing physics.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|