Learn English with a professional, native teacher! Thank you for reading my profile and nice to meet you!!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I mainly teach English as a foreign language, including all the Cambridge exams such as IELTS, BEC, First Certificate of English and even TOEFL. I also teach GCSE and A-Level, translation and public speaking.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BA in French & Hispanic studies and an MA in technical & specialised translation from Spanish and Italian into English. I also have a grade B CELTA.
- How much do you charge?
All classes cost 18 pounds per hour with the first class free.
- Where do you teach?
I am able travel to your home or office but you are also welcome to come to my home if it's easier for you. I travel all over Greater and Central London but also give a lot of on-line classes for students based anywhere in the world.
- When are you available?
I am available mainly in the afternoons and evenings but my schedule is always changing, so please just get in contact and weÂ´ll arrange something! I work all year round.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach children from 8 years onwards and adults, all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare my students for GCSE and A-Level, and all Cambridge exams such as IELTS, BEC, First Certificate of English and even TOEFL.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Enjoy your English class while at the office or from the comfort of your home, whenever you like! Use an interactive whiteboard and watch videos in real-time under my supervision. For my English classes I take advantage of VoIP – your computerÂ´s audio system, which enables distance English learning to individuals or groups of students who have immediate access to their tailor-made English course from any corner of the planet. The student enters a virtual classroom and works on personalised and traditional language learning exercises on-line, according to their needs and with a professional native English teacher. Furthermore, having on-line English classes can greatly improve a studentÂ´s listening and oral skills.
I like to think that by providing on-line teaching I am reducing my carbon footprint and doing my bit to preserve the environment because neither the student nor I need to travel to participate and this helps to reduce the consumption of fossils fuels and air pollution. Furthermore, you save travel time and above all, you avoid the traffic, a great advantage if you live in a big city like London!
So get in contact! I look forward to hearing from you!!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Please choose me as your teacher. You wonÂ´t just have fun but learn a lot, I promise!!
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I worked as a translation project manager and freelance translator for two translation agencies in London for three years.
- I worked as a English language teacher for two years in Mexico City giving both on-line and face-to-face classes to individuals and groups.
- I project managed English classes and courses for a school in Mexico City.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I did my BA at Queen Mary & Westfield, University of London
- I did my MA at the University of Westminister, London
- I did my CELTA at Saxon Court, Bond Street, London
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
At the moment I am working full-time, I am not studying.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking cambridge first certificate fce lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|