I'm a professional violinist and have a real passion for teaching and performing. I love to encourage and challenge my pupils to achieve the best they can, but also bring a fun, youthful approach to lessons and learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Violin and Music Theory
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BMus (Hons) first class degree from the Royal College of Music, majoring in violin
- How much do you charge?
From my home in Chiswick
1 hour: £40
45 mins: £35
30 mins: £25
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages starting from 3 years
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Music grades 1-8 ABRSM
School / Scholarship auditions
Music College auditions
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching privately for the last 8 years and am currently the violin teaching dep for the Francis Holland School.
I also perform regularly with my quartet, supporting bands / artists, and as a violin soloist.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I currently hold an up to date CRB certificate
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at the Royal College of Music under Dona Lee Croft
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
The Musician's Union
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently teach pupils from the age of 3 up to adults
violin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£41||Not available|
|5 hours||£1||£6||Not available|
|10 hours||£1||£11||Not available|