- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths, Physics and Law.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a 1st class degree in Physics as well and a 1st class degree in Law.
I am currently applying for the PGCE to complete my teacher training.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £22 for one hour for lessons within my area.
For lessons outside my area I will charge for travelling costs.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at students' homes.
I am on the Northern Line so can easily travel to most areas of London.
- When are you available?
I am able to teach most days of the week and during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach secondary school level and above.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am happy to accept questions by email and will confirm the price of answering these by return before completing them.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
For the last academic year I have been tutoring Maths and Physics to Secondary School students in London. The satisfaction obtained in helping students understand these difficult subjects has led me to follow a career in teaching. As a result, I am currently applying to study the PGCE to become a Secondary School Maths teacher.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have one year's tutoring experience in Maths and Physics.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
The Law Society.
• 1st in BSc (Hons) Physics - University of Bath
• 1st in LLB (Hons) Law - College of Law
• Law Society
law general lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|