I recently graduated from the Royal College of Muisc. Throughout my years of study, I have played to some of the most renowned cello pedagogues. With their advice and my own experience, I hope to share and develop my students to their full potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Royal College of Muisc - Masters in Music Performance
Royal Irish Academy of Music - Bachelor in Music Performance
- How much do you charge?
1 hour £35
45 Mins £30
30 Mins £20
- Where do you teach?
I am based in South London, but am very happy to travel.
- When are you available?
I have a very flexible timetable
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Level: Total beginners to advanced
Ages: from 4yrs+
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My role is to support and guide you towards your musical goal. I hope to make that as fun and inspiring as possible!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught privately for nearly ten years, both cello and piano and have had students from 3yrs-55yrs. I have been involved in many educational and outreach projects through BBC, Royal College of Music and the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
I also enjoy a busy and diverse freelance career, and have performed throughout the USA, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, in venues such as the Royal Festival Hall and Carnegie Hall to London's Roundhouse and the Village underground.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• BMus Royal Irish Academy of Music
• Mperf Royal college of music
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|