I prefer to work visually, using flash cards and drawing diagrams for complex concepts. I enjoy using practice questions when and where I can as with subjects like the sciences, problems are best understood through examples, guidance and lots of practice!
I am a recent graduate from Cambridge with international teaching experience.
For GCSE's I studied triple sciences, Maths, receiving 8A* and 1B. For A-levels I pursued Chemistry, Physics, Maths, and Further Maths at A-level, securing 4A*s and taught students part-time.
If you wish to cancel, no problem! Just let me know 24 hours in advance
University of Cambridge, Christ’s College 10/2014 – 06/2017
BA (Hons) Natural Sciences, History and Philosophy of Science
St. Saviour’s & St. Olave’s Sixth form 09/2012 – 06/2014
A-Levels, 4 A*s: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
St. Saviour’s & St. Olave’s Sixth form 09/2010 – 06/2012
GCSE, 8 A*s, 1B: Mathematics (A*), English Language (B)
Volunteer, Lo Pair Shanghai, China 08/2017 – 11/2017
• Tutored English and maths for children whilst living with Chinese family, in an exchange programme
• Studied Mandarin to communicate and integrate with host family and Chinese locals
• Travelled around China after placement to enhance mandarin and gain cultural agility
Volunteer Teacher, MondoChallenge Foundation Nepal 07/2016 – 09/2016
• 2 month Programme teaching English to class groups of 30 students, aged between 5-16
• Collaborated with Head Teachers and local representatives to generate strategy solutions to
improve education and welfare of host village
• Led distribution of donations for host school and village using feedback from locals
• Adapted teaching method/content in response to feedback from teachers and superiors
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£23||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£95||£100|