I teach what's practical and necessary to get functional rather than focusing on text book theory. With my methods you will be up and running in next to no time and will find it worth your while. I can provide training at your home or online at a time convenient to you.
Degree in Science (Chemistry) but experienced in computers and software programmes including graphic design. Can teach Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and much more to those with no computer knowledge, school children, senior citizens and just about anyone interested in being IT literate without age limit.
No extra charge within Hayes but an additional £5 for travel in excess of 5 miles. No refunds for cancellation of lessons but lessons can be rescheduled to a mutually acceptable date and time.
Highly qualified and confident Administrative Assistant with extensive experience in providing administrative support also possessing exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Highly proficient in using design and office automation software including analytical and detail-orientated competencies, also skilled in client and vendor relations; capable of taking minutes, managing diaries, arranging meetings and follow-ups, talented at building and maintaining “win-win” partnerships, along with experience in an Office/Administrative job role and using own initiative to achieve company’s objectives. Being a Christian, can easily identify with the ethos, aims and objectives of the School.
• Designed the Website for Phil Systems Limited using HTML- Dreamweaver and FrontPage 1.1/97 as well as graphics using Fireworks and Freehand
• Independently managed the Personnel Department for three years while at Saudi Arabia
• Health and Safety awareness especially within a workplace environments
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Comprehensive understanding of administrative and office procedures
• Communicating effectively with customers to build strong working relationships
• Team spirited and can prioritise own workloads within timescales
• An awareness of Health and Safety Regulations and Protocols
• Time management skills in relation to completing goals and objectives
• Good eye for detailed work especially when concentrating for long periods of time.
• Applying digital resources to design projects and balancing artistic integrity with audience appeal/choosing most effective typography for graphic design projects
• Interpreting artwork for the general public and interviewing clients about their artistic preferences
• Experience in designing websites while at XTDE Com Private Limited
• Extensive knowledge & experience at Digital Image Restoration using Adobe Photoshop CS
• Participated in Repair/Technical training Program by Polaroid Corporation, USA at Goa, India
• Coverage; Entire range of Digital film scanners, recorders and cameras
• Provided the installation, training and technical support for sales and field staff for the entire range of office automation software from Microsoft, Borland & Lotus Corporation including all versions of MS Office
• Digital image restoration and retouching in Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
• Provided technical backup support to the Digital Imaging Products group for the Polaroid range of Digital Imaging products like film scanners, recorders and cameras.
Mondalco Limited (Uckfield UK) July 2017 – To December 2017
MRH Bellbrook ESSO Franchisee – Position: Sales Assistant
• Customer facing role assisting service users in fuelling up as well as paying at the paypoint
• Operating the till in the local ESSO Petrol Station franchise and convenience store
• Monitoring stock for expiry as well as shelving when stock runs out at the store
• Delivering excellent customer service and providing information-handling all queries including grievances
• Working in compliance to strict Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Entering daily sales reports and finalising all company’s accounts before uploading to the parent company’s remote site.
Career Break: June 2016 – June 2017
• Acting as household manager and bookkeeper
• Undertook all financial processes within the home and managed deadlines and targets whilst making important decisions about expenses
• Kept a schedule of all the activities of those in the home and made sure everyone stays on task
• Taking care of maintenance around the home, whether deciding to fix it or hire a professional.
Open Destinations Infotech Ltd (UK Based company) Oct 2009 – May 2016
Position: Graphic/Web Designer
• Created mock screens for developers using Fireworks CC, Photoshop CC and html files with style sheets in Dreamweaver CC
• Created various other graphics such as; Infographics for brochures, leaflets, exhibitions banners and posters, graphics for e-,mailers, party banners and invites and business cards, book covers and bespoke items designed to order
• Designed in Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop and Core/Draw X7.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Bachelor of Science (Bsc) Bombay University
Diploma in Xenix and “C” Programming
Certificate in COBOL Programming
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£70||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£140||Not available|