My teaching method would be to cater specifically to each student by tackling topics they find most difficult and may want to focus on. This would be beneficial to them by going through the theory, any queries and relevant past paper questions.
I am a second year undergraduate studying Economics and Politics at The London School of Economics and Political Science. Achieved A levels in Maths (A), Chemistry (A*), and Economics (A*). Keen to teach up to GCSE level in Maths, Economics and Chemistry.
Rates may vary according to the level of education, and distance I will be required to travel.
Cancellation fee if the lesson is cancelled less than 24 hours before.
A determined and motivated government and economics undergraduate, passionate about development economics and comparative politics, interested in further academic studies and research opportunities based on macroeconomics and global capital markets.
London School of Economics and Political Science
2:1 in first year of BSc Government and Economics
current 2nd year module:
public choice and politics
elements of accounting and finance
Haberdashers’ Aske’s School
Economics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Maths (A), Geography (B)
GCSE: 10 subjects:
8 A* (Maths, English Language, English Literature, Chemistry, Biology, Art, Geography, Religion and Philosophy)
2 A (Physics, French)
Relevant Internships and Work Experience
• Worked at AVG associates accountancy firm for two weeks (July 2017)
- Involved in purchase invoice processing and bank reconciliation
• Helped teach maths and English for one year at Haberdashers junior’s school (2015)
- Improved my leadership and organisational skills
• Attended the Bank of England’s absolute strategy program (2015)
- I learnt about the monetary policy committee’s role in targeting the inflation rate through manipulating interest rates.
• One week of sales and marketing experience at ‘Malini’, a wholesale furnishing supplier (Summer 2015)
- Contributed to their marketing plan and online presence via social media to target new customers and increase sales revenue.
- Developed my communication and teamwork skills.
• Volunteered at ‘KidsArt’ for one week (2014)
• Part of the economics society and the economics bulletin in my final year of school (2016)
- I wrote an article on the FTSE 100 and how oil price fluctuations and the strengthening of the pound against the dollar affects the UK economy.
• Attending a 6 class coding workshop for beginners at LSE.
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|