What worked for me during my studies were things like making quizzes in particular, and making memes or humour out of things I needed to learn. Essentially just relating it in my own words, experiences, and way of thinking. I would help students think about the periods they are studying in ways that make them more relatable and funny (or at least as much as some of the grimmer bits would allow).
For my History A Level I studied Germany 1871-1990, Russia 1894-1924, and Britain 1625-1701. For my GCSE I studied the history of medicine and Germany from the First up to the start of the Second World War. Both were with Edexcel. I attained a B and an A respectively.
I am a motivated, enthusiastic individual in my second year of studying Spanish and Politics. I enjoy working with people, am comfortable working at a fast pace, and would be open to gaining experience in any area.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
• Strong numerical ability
• Near fluency in Spanish
• Worked behind a bar at OnBlackheath festival.
• Served customers a variety of drinks.
Keegans Ltd.-Summer 2015
• Working with various IT programs such as SketchUp to aid the design of construction projects all over the country.
• Using programs including Excel and Word to co-ordinate the organisation of the office.
Thomas Tallis School: 2010-2017
• 11 A/A* grades at GCSE
• A Levels: Maths, Spanish, History (AAB)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|