I have taken several courses and am I licenced swimming instructor. However, I am always trying to adapt my teaching techniques to my students, as everyone learns differently. Swimming is a fun sport, whether you are doing it as a leisure activity or at a professional level and I am always aiming to show that to my students by adding an element of fun in my lessons.
I am a second-year psychology student living in London. One of my greatest passions is swimming. I used to swim and participate in competitions for two years. However, I have decided to choose a path as a swimming teacher, as I love to share my knowledge with others. During my time as a swimming instructor, I also worked as a judge at swimming competitions. I would love to go back to it and share my passion with you!
Judge, Norwegian Swimming Federation Circuit Bergen, 2017 – 2019
• Judged swimming competitions
• Ensured a fair environment for all participants
Swimming Instructor, Arna SLK Bergen, 2016 – 2018
• Planned and implemented swimming courses for participants of all ages
• Ensured a safe learning environment for the participants
• Developed techniques which would help the participants to overcome their fear of water
Activity Leader, Aquacamp Arna SLK Bergen, summer 2017
• Planned and implemented swimming courses for children, including outdoors activities
• Ensured a safe and entertaining learning environment
Courses: Beginner Instructor (2016) Secondary Instructor (2017), Circuit Judge (2017)
She's an intelligent and helpful tutor and has a great approach. Her lessons are well adjusted to her student's needs.
Excellent! Great tutor, she helped me a lot
swimming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£120||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£250||Not available|