Teaching will be administered in different methods depending on the students learning style, needs and preferences. I personally am a visual learner, so i learn with pictures and diagrams. I have taught drama to younger children at a local youth theatre. I am therefore able to improvise with teaching methods to keep the lessons intriguing and exciting. I believe that teaching with different methods is most successful as it adds variation to learning and thus makes it less tedious.
First aid trained, clean DBS and a fully trained carer with 3 years experience.
I have never formally tutored before. Despite this i believe i am a worthy candidate for teaching as i have taught at a local youth theatre teaching drama for about 4 years. I taught between the ages of 5 to 14. In classes of sizes around 25.
Travel costs will reflect how much travel is required. I will only charge what is required for travel and will not demand over this amount
Mobile: (concealed information)4 Email: (concealed information)
9 Cotmore Gardens, Thame
2008 – Present
University of Brighton: Second year student of Biological sciences, 2016 - 2019
Lord Williams’s School
• Drama and theatre studies (AS) – A
• Biology (AS & A2) – B
• Religious studies (AS & A2) - C
• English literature (As & A2) - C
• Chemistry (AS & A2) - E
• A-C including English and maths
Special achievements: Duke of Edinburgh Silver award
Relevant work Experience
(July- present; Bank carer when home)
The Orders of St John’s Trust (Meadowcroft, Oxfordshire)
• Assistant Carer for over 65’s, Night and Day Care.
• Tasks and responsibilities: Providing personal assistance to elderly patients during day and night time, ensuring their safety and wellbeing is upheld, completion of paperwork including medical forms and to communicate with residents, relatives and health-care professionals in a successful, professional and confident manner.
• Skills: Full training in First Aid, food health and safety, infection control, pressure care, dementia awareness, fire marshal training and end of life care.
Highbury House care home (Rottingdean)
• Assistant Carer, Day and night care.
• Tasks and responsibilities: Include the same responsibilities as the last care job (The Order’s of St John’s trust)
1st Thame Scout Group
• Part time assistant with Cubs.
• Leading activities and supervising children.
• Skills acquired: portray oneself in a manner to be respected and listened to, management of children with special needs such as autism and how the approach may need to vary in different circumstances, and how to devise interesting, fun and productive activities
Thame Youth Theatre
• Teaching assistant with ages 8-10 and helping with admin.
• Leading activities based on performing – such as focus or energy games
• Helping develop and direct a play to be performed by helping the children with line learning, characterisation and pronunciation.
Skills and Hobbies
• Whilst studying at university I have been taught how to efficiently use excel, particularly for mathematical applications and statistics. I have also been taught how to organise statistics and use the software programme “Mini tab.”
• I love to sing, dance and act. I have had lots of training in these art forms over the years. It has given me confidence in public speaking.
• I spend a lot of time outdoors camping, cycling playing sports such as football.
• I also really enjoy listening to music and going to see bands live.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|