I am a straightforward tutor and I aim to teach by verbally communicating the topic first and then followed by completing past examination questions to ensure that learning objectives have been met. I can also teach visually by drawing out the problem for my students so that they have a visual representation which helps understand the question.
I am new at teaching and have started to do this because its one of my passions which I would like to do alongside my degree. I have taught a couple of students but nothing as a professional tutor. I am straightforward and aim to ensure that my students understand what they are learning.
BACHELORS OF ART | GRADUATE - 2020 | BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY
· Accounting and Finance – current.
A-LEVELS | JUNE 2014-2016 | SWANSHURST SCHOOL
· Accounting B
· ICT B
GSCE | JUNE 2012-2014 | SWANSHURST SCHOOL
· English Language A
· Math’s B
WORK EXPERIENCE | SPRINGFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL | 1ST JULY 2013 – 12TH JULY 2013
· Working alongside children and teachers.
· Supervising children with their activities.
· Supervising teachers with leading activities.
· Leading activities for children.
· Communicating with children and staff.
· Solving problems that may arise.
· Observing and noting down certain behavior of children.
· Photocopying/Printing resources for the class.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£45||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£65||Not available|